Skip to Main Content
Sort + Filter
- In stock
- Out of stock
- Dry Bread - you can make your own dried bread cubes, or buy them in the deli or bakery section of the grocery store. You want them to be about ½” - ¾” in size.
- Butter - you can use salted or unsalted butter for this recipe.
- Onion - white or yellow onions work great.
- Celery - you can use the entire stalk, cutting it into uniform ½” pieces.
- Poultry Seasoning - you should be able to find this in the spices section at the store.
- Thyme and Sage - we prefer fresh herbs, but dried will work, too.
- Salt and Pepper
- Chicken Stock - you can purchase stock in the box from the store, or even make your own. You can also use vegetable stock to make this vegetarian.
- Parsley - fresh chopped parsley is an optional garnish. It adds a nice freshness to your stuffing.